Tuesday 18 June 2019

Easy scenery drawing for beginners | soft pastels





Easy scenery drawing for beginners soft pastels







Hi, I am Dilip Sarkar , if you are following me for a while then you probably know that I am a very nature lover, I love to draw a lot of nature painting. So today I have also made beautiful scenery with soft pastel for beginner in very easy steps. I have made this very simply so that beginners can draw this, so if you are a beginner and want to try this drawing so just click on the video linked below to know how to draw a beautiful scenery drawing for beginners soft pastels.




THANKS FOR WATCHING AMD YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.

KEEP WATCHING AND KEEP SUPPORTING.



FOR MORE INFORMATION SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL DILIP REALISTIC SKETCHING AND DILIP ART.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...