Wednesday 6 July 2016

Natural beautiful landscapes - Oil Painting




How to draw oil painting, Natural beautiful landscapes - Paint with Dilip Art


ABOUT PICTURES

Today after many days I drew a painting of a river named GANGA in my hometown. I always go there for refreshing my mind. It is very beautiful place. So I wanted to draw it. I drew it in some easy steps. I hope you all enjoy it.

TOOLS:

BRUSHES: I used different types of brushes here such as flat brush No. 2, 4, 8, and 12 and round brush No. 0 and a flat 2 inch brush and spatula knife .

COLORS: Prussian blue, Cobalt blue, Burnt sienna, Chrome yellow, lemon yellow, crimson red and flake white.


STEP 1: Here I am drawing a nature painting. So in the first step I put some blue for the sky with little pink and yellow in the little portion. I put yellow because there many color complexion occurred in the sky. So for that I have used yellow.And in the lower portion of the page I again put blue with very little green and yellow for drawing lake. And I left some areas blank in the right and left sides for field’s trees and other things like that.

STEP 2: Then I blurred the colors with a fresh brush keeping the blank areas same.

STEP 3: Now obviously when I drew sky I should draw some cloud. So I used thin brush with flake white for clouds in some places. And after blurring it a little bit I farther drew some cloud.

Step 4: Then I drew the fields with yellow ochre green and for other trees in the far I used burnt sienna. I used burnt sienna instead of green because here the lake is in the middle of the frame and the river is little lighter so I made the far with dark color. It’s just for a combination.

STEP 5: And then lighted the trees with white.

STEP 6: Then in the sides of the field I detailed with burnt sienna for showing some shadows and mud area. Because there are many places in the areas where we can’tsee grasses sometimes and this detailing is also for them.

STEP 7: Then for the left side of the river I used Prussian blue and little yellow. For the far I used the Prussian blue deeply.



STEP 8: Then I lighted the sides, trees in the far and some more areas with chrome yellow. Then you will have a very beautiful painting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...