Thursday 28 July 2016

How to draw oil painting, A Romantic Couple in the Moon Light - With Dilip Art




welcome to my you tube channel -- Dilip Art -- http://goo.gl/uw1soU


Please friends, don’t forget to say any comment & subscribe more


ABOUT PICTURE

It is from imagination of drawing a very romantic couple. When two love bird sits in this kind of romantic place, all the emptiness starts describing their love in all the nature. Here in this painting you will see this kind of love and romance all over the painting.


HOW TO DRAW OIL PAINTING | TIPS FOR STUDENTS

STEP 1: This picture is more about night. So I already put deep color on the canvas because this painting will be easy on deep color. After that I have stated drawing. As the sky I used cobalt blue and blurred it with flake white. Then it has taken a night sky effect. And with all this color combination I have drew a basic sketch.

STEP 2: This is very easy and interesting step. Then in the sky portion, to make it little lighter I used a color mixing blue and white. As we all know that a full moon makes more romantic situation. That’s why I have drawn a full moon here. When we see full moon, The sky remain clear. And we see uncountable stars there. So that I took some white yellow in the brush and sprinkle it with figure. In the upper middle portion of the page I drew some hills with Prussian blue. As there is many fog below of the hill, So for that I blurred that area with white.

STEP 3: Now blurring some places with white and blue I made a far distance in the hill understanding what you want to be in far away. I myself specially blurred the below areas of the hill but used more color in the right hill because it is little in front than the left hill and little less in the left hill.

STEP 4: So obviously there should be some trees in the hill sides. So that’s why I drew some trees with Prussian blue.

STEP 5: Here I have drawn a romantic couple in this drawing. So in this kind moon light a lake would give a more romantic effect that’s why I drew a lake with cobalt blue and white. And giving a detail on the lake for the reflection of the moon will develop the drawing’s beauty more. So for that I used flake white for the reflection. I here have used a spatula for easy drawing. You can use a thin 0 brush for this but it will take time and you have to be more careful where with spatula you don’t really have to care that much. You can use it smoother than brush.

STEP 6: This step is about light and shadow effect. We all know the concept of sun and the earth. The side which is in front of the sun remains lighted and the other become dark. Here same kind of concept I used. I drew the moon in the right side that’s why I lighted the right areas in the left hill and left areas in the right hill.

And I also lighted the trees in the needed areas.

STEP 7: In this kind of hill areas lakes are bounded by the rocks. So I also drew some rocks using a interesting technique. Because this is night so most of the areas in the rock are dark and our page had already dark color so I just used white and burnt sienna in those areas where the light had fallen in the way it took itself a shape of rocks.

STEP 8: This is final and very romantic steps. Now I have drawn a couple in this final step to make it more romantic and more beautiful. To know how to draw you have to watch the video in my YouTube channel linked below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...