Saturday 11 November 2017

How to - 3d tree - wall putty - With Dilip Art


Today
I am showing you some other kind of art. It is 3D art on wall. You can make it
in anywhere in your bedroom, dining, or in any area of your house where you
want. For doing this I have used Birla white wall putty, which is very much
strong to protect against flaking.  It
binds strongly with the base plaster and makes the surface last longer. This is
the best wall putty in India I think. That’s why I have used that.

            In my room the pillar was making an
odd look that’s why I started my 3d art making the pillar the base of the tree.
Here I have put the putty on wall making a 3d tree. And in some places where
the putty is more outward I have drilled a screw to fix them. But you have to
do this before putting the putty. Otherwise in future when you want to do any
other things it may be fallen down. And I made whole in the tree as you can
see, for that I have cut a glass diagonally and placed that covering with wall
putty with spatula. 

             Now I have colored the entire tree stem with
acrylic burnt sienna and in some places where I wanted to make the shadows, I
have put blue mixing with burnt sienna. Using same color I have colored all the
branches.

            With this putty I made a snake involved
in this tree. I colored the branches keeping the snake white.  Then I have colored the snake with yellow
acrylic. Then I have used deep yellow and burnt sienna for the spots. I have
tried to give a color of python snake; you can make any other snake. But draw
this with very care. And in the mouth of the snake I have fixed that drilling a
screw because the mouth of the snake is very much outside from the wall. And
for the tongue of snake I have used two strings and colored it with burnt sienna.

            In that whole of the tree stem I
kept my brushes there as I am a painter. You can put other things on that.
            There is a cut on the stem as we can
see in the tree. For that I have used burnt sienna, yellow ocher etc. with a
thin brush. On that kind of cut area, verity types of shape it could take you
can make other as you want.












            So now you have a beautiful design
on your wall. It really opens up the beauty of the room. Using this method you
can make any other concept. It gives a very classic effect on your room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...