Thursday 6 December 2018

How to Draw a night sky with soft pastels | Dilip Realistic Sketching


How to Draw a night sky with soft pastels | Dilip Realistic Sketching


Hi I am Dilip Sarkar. As you all know that I am a nature lover and I really wonder that how adventurous a night sky is! It’s so amazing to see and draw as well. So it sky actually taken from one of my travelling views. I just couldn't to put this view on paper. So here it is. Just click on the video below to know how to draw this step by step so easily and also share with your friends so that they can also learn some easy soft pastel tricks.

THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...