Tuesday 23 July 2019

A beautiful sea beach painting on canvas | Oil Paint tutorial | Dilip Art


A beautiful sea beach painting on canvas | Oil Paint tutorial | Dilip Art




About drawing



My name is Dilip Sarkar.



I love to travel.

I try to highlight the beautiful moments of this nature on my canvas.

I tried to make it very easy step for my little friends.

I hope you can easily understand.

This is a picture of the sea beach.



First, you need to mix the white little bulls in the sky and print them well.

Then Deep Brown will have to draw a high hill to the right with the colors.

Mixing the Blue Brown Yellow I have been drawing the sea shore.

On the left I drew a small hill with blue color.

The sea will draw a little carefully I mixed turkey blue and white in the sea.

I hope you find great pleasure after drawing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...