Sunday 28 January 2018

how to make 3d wall painting | A snake is coming out of the hole wall | ...




ABOUT PAINTING




Hi, I am DIlip Sarkar, here I am with another 3D wall painting which is a 3D snake is coming out of a damaged wall. I will not say it’s easy because you don’t have chance to do mistakes so you have to be very careful when drawing. But I still tried to make it simple. Use these techniques to draw these. You can use this interior decoration in your house walls.




COLORS: Red, Blue, Yellow, White and Orange.




HOW TO STEP 3D SNAKES WALL IN HOUSE –ACRYLIC PAINTING




STEP 1: In the first step I have drawn a curved indirect shape which will describe a damaged wall where cement has fall off.




STEP 2: Now inside that shape fill it with red and chrome yellow.

Here I was telling my student what is 3D art and the techniques how I will draw this. I was telling him that here I will now going to draw whole from where a snake is coming out.




STEP 3: In the step 3 I have completed the drawing of brick’s shape with blue and burnt sienna. And in every individual brick I have added some yellow and red mix-up to show some light.




STEP 4: Here I have first drawn a whole with blue and burnt sienna. Now I have drawn a snake which has two parts. In the upper part of the snake I have given red and in the lower part of the snake I have given blue and white mix-up. And in the upper I have added a very thin shade which is basically a deep part of the snake. For that I have used blue, burnt sienna and red.




STEP 5: This is the part where completed the detailing of snake. Here I have used yellow, red, white, and orange for the scale of the snake and for the stripes of the snake I have added white. But as i have divided in into two parts I have used this beautiful color combination in the upper part and in the lower part I have used white for ass scales. Blue was already given so when put white further it has turned into ass. I have made our snake colorful because I have made it in room so there will be light all the time. So it will open the beauty of the snake.




STEP 6: Now I have drawn an eye and then drew the tongue of the snake with red and the deep areas with blue. Then i have drawn the shadow of the snake with burnt sienna and blue (more burnt sienna). And also I have added the cracks of the wall with burnt sienna and blue mix-up. And in the exact sides of our broken wall I have added a detail with burnt sienna, blue and then white which will show light there because when there is crack making a groove there so when the light falls on that it will hold these colours. So I have added this to make them real.




Thanks for watching .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...