Friday 24 November 2017

Drawing Forest Sun ray with soft pastels | Dilip Realistic Sketching




ABOUT PICTURE



Hi, I am Dilip Sarkar, welcome to my channel of art and painting. Here I give you the techniques to draw simple and beautiful paintings with the help of some easy steps. I love to draw nature painting very much because we all live in nature. So nature has various things which we could draw. Here I have given some simple steps how to draw forest sun ray with soft pastel. I love doing work with soft pastel because thus I can teach kids a lots of good paintings easily. And people mostly draw water color, oil pastels but besides those colors there are some good colors. Some kids even do not know so I want to make them interested in painting with these colors and they will have fun along with learning. So here are some tips. I hope it will help you to draw.







STEP 1: In the first step, I want to show how you can make such a base for you painting which will support your drawing very much. As I want to draw a nature painting with sun ray, so specially in the lower part of the painting I have put some orange, yellow ochre and little amount of brown because it is where the shadows of trees leaves occurs. And in the upper area I have put some light yellow for the base of light source. And I blurred them smoothly.

STEP 2: Then with white I have made the sun ray coming. See the picture for the technique.

STEP 3: Now on the sides of the light source I have added some more red and blue making it little darker to show light brighter and then I have used light yellow for more light. See picture for better placement.

STEP 4: Then I have made a tree with blue and brown. And I kept the leaves blue to have some color difference from other trees.

STEP 5: then I have made some more trees with brown and then added some light in it with yellow in the trees. And I also drew some lighted grass with light yellow.

STEP 6: Now as the last step I have put white in the coming light ray and also in some places as needed. You can add more details in it as you want.

Now you have a fine painting of a nice nature with sun ray. You can see the video linked below for more information.



THANKS FOR VISITING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...