Saturday 11 November 2017

How to draw, a 3D ball ,optical illusion, soft pastel




ABOUT PICTURE



This is very fantastic part drawing which I want to show today. It is 3D art. It’s much about shading and sketching. You should have the knowledge of shading and the sketching then you can draw more smoothly. 3D art is also very beautiful and it gives us a illusion that it’s in space where it’s really on paper. Here I have given an article on how to draw a 3D football simply. So here is some steps I hope you all enjoy it



HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP (SOFT PASTEL)

STEP 1: At step 1 I have drawn a shape of football making a circle and some hexagon between this. You can use any round shape [e thing for that circle.

STEP 2: Here I colored the hexagons. I have put different colors like blue, red, yellow and red. You can use other combinations. Here I have used soft pastel pencil for coloring so that I can easily put color in hexagons as they would not mix with each other.

STEP 3: Now when you are coloring remember that you can’t color all the football. Because to have the 3D effect I have used the color deeply in the left side though I left some little space in the hexagons and in the right side you have to use color only on the outline area of the hexagons. I prefer deeply use the color on the outlines and blur it softly in the hexagon leaving same space which shows the light. Then you will have the proper a 3D effect.

STEP 4: Then I want to show this in space so it should have some shadow under the football. So for the shadow I have used charcoal and blurred it with a dry brush for better effect.

STEP 5: After that I have erased all the extra charcoal which is not needed as a shadow.



STEP 6: Then cut outline of the football below half to get 3d shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...