Saturday 11 November 2017

How to paint a sunset with soft pastels for beginners | Dilip Realistic ...




ABOUT PICTURE



Hi I am Dilip Sarkar, I always fond of teaching kids how they can easily draw beautiful picture and improve their art skills. In this website I want to teach how to draw difficult paintings very easily. People draw many good paintings with oil color but I want to show you how you can draw those paintings with soft pastel in some easy steps. I will also show in my other article how can you draw easily with oil colors .So today I have drawn a sunset drawing from a close view that a cloud covering the sun half in during sunset. I love sunset drawing because you can impress other with this kinds of paintings very easily. I hope you will all love and enjoy.





HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP (SOFT PASTEL)



STEP 1: This painting is basically very easy soft pastel painting. Here in the first step I have put some basic colors as the sky. As it is a painting of sunset so the color combination I have used is light yellow, little orange, pink and blue. But I have put the color leaving some round space for the sun and in the lower part of the page also some space for a big cloud. Half round space is because the sun is half covered with a big cloud. See the picture for better color placement and see how it goes lighter to darker. Don’t forget to blur the color.



STEP 2: Then I used some white in the starting of the sun for giving more light there.



STEP 3: Now the cloud part. First I have drawn the outline of the cloud with blue and red and after that on that outline I have put light yellow for light. Now in the cloud I have put some blue and violet color and blurred it. Now you have a beautiful drawing in front of you.



STEP 4: But to make this more clear and beautiful I have lighted the sun with little more white but keep the inner part of the sun blank. Then in the lower part of the cloud I have used little more deep blue and also in the sky sides. You can use more detail here though this drawing is completed here, there is not much thing to detail.



Thanks for your love and support. Keep visiting my channel for more drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...