Wednesday 6 September 2017

how to draw acrylic painting , kangsabati dam




How to draw acrylic painting, kangsabati dam


ABOUT PICTURE
Hi, I am Dilip Sarkar, welcome to my channel of art.
I travel a lot and see many beautiful views. And I love to put those on my canvas. So once I went to Mukutmonipur, India and I saw this very beautiful place which is kanshabati dam that filled my eyes. So I wanted to draw it for my students. It is always touches my heart to draw nature painting especially from real views and it contains lot more techniques and combinations of art. That’s why itis my wish to let youall learn easy step and techniques to develop your art skills.

ACRYLIC COLORS: turquoise blue, flake white, chrome yellow burnt sienna, deep green and chrome yellow.

BRUSHES: Flat brush no. 2, 4, 8, 12; Fan brush no. 4


HOW TO DRAW ACRYLIC PAINTING| STEP BY STEP

STEP 1: This is very easy painting basically. To make it easier I have used burnt sienna for background. I have colored the whole canvas with this mix up because it will itself give a color of river side base. So after the color would have been dried I have started painting on it. Then I put turquoise blue in all the left side leaving some area in the right side. And in the right side where river ends on the land I have drawn a shape of the last layer of wave shown in the river bank. (See picture for better understanding)

STEP 2: Then I used white in the sky portion making a line which shows the line that we see in the far where we can see the river for the last to be mixed with sky. And I blurred itputting more white in some places but keeping the line visible.

STEP 3: Then I put white in the river sides for the waves but not too much because it has not much waves and blurred it a little bit to the left side for a realistic effect. You have to draw it fast you should not keep the color for long then it will grab brush lines because this color dries fast.

STEP 4: Now comes the very interesting part. I here put whiteand little burnt sienna color in the land using the brush in a kind of curve shape for the lower land just next to the river sides where the waves ends with the land. Then I took burnt sienna in my brush and just put it above the lower land for another area attached to it in the upper. And I used brush in some places in kind of nudging it to make some detail for high and low areas on the land which we can see on the river sides.

STEP 5: Then Used deep green on the burnt sienna for grass then light green and for more light I put chrome yellow. After this you can add more detailing many places as needed like in river, sky etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...