Saturday 23 September 2017

Travel Easel free demo | Dilip Art




Hello friends, today I am going to do my very first product review. I am going to share my thoughts on an easel, which I recently bought from Kolkata. Please check out the unboxing and demonstration video of this that I have uploaded in my YouTube channel. So let’s get into the review.

It comes in a cardboard packaging. Inside the box the easel is securely placed between two polystyrene foam blocks. It is actually a contractible easel which you can carry in your backpack quite easily. It is made of wood, weighs about 4.5kg. The tripod and the canvas holder are contracted together. There is also a drawer, on which the tripod and the canvas holder are contracted. It is really easy to expand all the parts. You can easily adjust the height of the tripod and the canvas holder. The addition of the drawer is really clever. It has four compartments, a long one to keep the brushes and three smaller ones to keep the paint tubes. It can be easily used as storage and it is also helpful while painting. I found another surprise inside the drawer, a contractible color palate.

I am really happy with this product.



See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...