Friday 15 September 2017

How to draw , Most Beautiful Waterfalls - acrylic & watercolor





ABOUT PAINTING

As I very much fond of drawing nature painting so again I have drawn a nature painting. It is very beautiful waterfalls painting. But here I have used some new techniques. And using the combination of water color and acrylic color is the best I think for this painting. Because water color lighter color than acrylic. That’s why acrylic opens up a beauty on the water color. I hope you all enjoy this and will learn some easy steps to draw.

COLORS:

TOOLS:

COLORS: Prussian blue, Sky blue, White, Yellow, Orange, Red, & burnt sienna,


BRUSHES: I use some different types of brushes like round brush no. 0, 4, 8, and 12; fan brush no. 4,



HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP|WATER COLOR AND ACRYLIC COLOR


STEP 1: Fist I set the page on the board for better and smooth drawing with a tape. It’s important to understand how you can draw suitably.

STEP 2: Here fist I have started painting with water color. It is basically water color painting. So in this step I put some blue color mixing it with sufficient water so that its looks a kind of sky color which is basically the color of water falls. You can watch how I used the brush.


STEP 3: Then I flipped the page a little bit so that the water falls down on the page and it automatically took the shape of water falls. Lastly I gave a little more good shape of water falls using the brush as you can see in the picture.

STEP 4: We can see many trees and flowers around water falls. So for that I put orange color in the right side and light green in the left side. After that I used very little brown on that mixing it with little orange.

STEP 5: Then I put light green on the right side and in the left side I put a color mixing green and brown. I put dark base color so that I can put light color further.

STEP 6: Now I have used acrylic color which give a very beautiful effect on that water color light base. After that I have used green acrylic in the left side with fan brush to make the leaves and also in the right side. And in the left side on that dark base I put orange using the brush in the way it looks like flower leaves etc.

STEP 7: Its very beautiful and interesting step because here your drawing will change. Her I have drew some stems. Some are small and some are big. Then I made leaves on that. For the leaves I have used fan brush again and the color I used red fast then orange. It’s very beautiful combination. And I have also drawn some orange leaves in the right side. All I am saying that you can draw variety of leaves variety of color combination.

Artist Dilip Sarkar
For more information , visit my website :-  Dilip Gallery 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...