Tuesday 19 September 2017

How to draw , Beautiful sea wave , soft pastel







ABOUT PICTURE



Hi, I am Dilip Sarkar, as you all know the purpose of my website is to let you know many simple techniques to draw variety of beautiful paintings. So these kind paintings are basically drawn with oil painting and acrylic. But for students I wanted to let you learn some easy techniques to draw such paintings with soft pastel. So here are some easy steps to draw this beautiful painting of a big wave. I hope you all love and enjoy this. Try it and make you skills better.



TOOLS: -

Colors: Blue, White, Pink, Green, and Yellow

I have used black sheet,


HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP (SOFT PASTEL)

STEP 1: This is a drawing of a big wave with soft pastel so if I drew it in a white page it would be little difficult to combine colors easily so that I have taken a black page.

On that I have put blue color making a design of big wave. You can us white for the outline (See picture). Then I blurred it smoothly.

STEP 2: Now as the sky I have used white, little amount of blue and pink and blurred it.

STEP 3: then I used white on the outline of the wave then used more white color in the way it shows the splashed water on the top and I blurred it very little.

STEP 4: It is very important and interesting step. Then I used little green, yellow and very little white just below the wave outline which would show that the reflected light in the wave water. And just below that I used turquoise blue and very little white and blurred it. (See image for knowing how I used the pastel)

STEP 5: In this step your drawing almost has become very beautiful. After blurring it very smoothly I have made some color in the left with turquoise blue and white. It is basically to give an effect of the shape big wave which consumes color from the sky.

STEP 6: Then in the lower portion of the wave I put blue and detailed that area with white which shows that the wave ends there with the sea.

Step 7: Then give more detail to it with white.

STEP 8: Then I used deep blue very less amount in the lower portion where some shadow occur. And I also gave it in the top. But remember the amount is very low.

Step 9: include more detail to it as needed. For more you can watch the video linked below. And I will suggest you using spray because it will keep your drawing safe from being faded



THANK YOU FOR VISITING.





Artist Dilip Sarkar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...