Tuesday 3 October 2017

How to draw - sunlight in forest - soft pastel painting




How to draw - sunlight in forest - soft pastel painting



ABOUT PICTURE



Hi, I am Dilip Sarkar. Today I have drawn a beautiful nature painting with soft pastel. I tried to draw this with different color combination. Soft pastel nature painting always impresses people. Here I have drawn in many easy steps. I hope it will help you to develop your skills


HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP(SOFT PASTEL)



STEP 1: Today I have drawn a nature painting. At first I have put green and yellow ochre as the basic color for the painting.

STEP 2: Then I have drawn some trees in the left side with green, some trees in the front with deep green and some in the far with light green. Also I drew some grass with green and for the leaves I put red and green. It is base for the leaves, I have added details later.

STEP 3: in the right side I have drawn some trees in the far with pencil and also added light with white in almost all trees. And in the right side where I made the far trees I used red below those trees mixing the red with that basic background color.

STEP 4: Then I have drawn some trees in the front but this time it’s bigger. Here I have used orange and brown for the front trees. I have kept the orange in the lighted side.

STEP 5: Now I have made some bushes with brown and orange. On that I used white for the flowers.


STEP 6: Now when we see trees we see some trees very big in the front then the trees gets smaller gradually. So sending those trees in the far I have drawn some more in the very front with orange brown and blue. And added some leaves on that leave base with brown orange green. And then added some more detail to stems making some thin brunches in the trees and also added some details in the bushes.



Artist Dilip Sarkar




THANKS FOR VISITING MY SITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...