Friday 6 October 2017

how to use watercolors for beginners | A snowy mountains Painting Tutori...





ABOUT PICTURE

As we see many mountains covered with snow but we see all those drawing with oil painting but here I have drawn it with water color. Here I have kept blank the entire page and drawn the whole painting using very less painting. I hope you can learn from this and enjoy this.

COLORS: Blue, Red and White.

PAGE SIZE: A3 / Watercolor paper

TOOLS: Brushes and tape.

HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP WATER COLOR

STEP 1: First, I have set up the page by attaching tape with it on the sides of the page. It resists the water going out of the page. Here I have used a new technique where I kept the entire page blank and the whole painting will be drawn with very less color. Now I have started from the sky using blue and white making shape of hills in the lower sky. Because of snow this shape will show the hill. And after putting the color I have immediately rub smoothly with a dry sponge.

STEP 2: So as we see many ups and downs in the hills for that I have mixed up red and blue color and used it to have those ups and downs.( You can see the picture for proper shape and the placement of the color)

STEP 3: Now there is many trees in the hill area. But when it is very sunny the trees looks very darker in color. For that I have drawn it with blue and red mixing. I have drawn it in the left side and little smaller because these trees are in far. And for shadow I have used the same color but lightly, And remember that before drawing the trees put a first cote with same color and after drying it you can draw again.

STEP 4: Now to send those trees and the entire painting far away I have made some front trees. For that I have put a basic color with red and blue with more water making it lighter.

STEP 5: Now detail the trees with deep cote of the same color taking less water. And you can draw more detail as needed.


If you drew the painting in right way following the steps you then now you have a beautiful painting in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...