Tuesday 3 October 2017

How to draw a mountain landscape with soft pastels | free tutorial




How to draw a mountain landscape with soft pastels | free tutorial



ABOUT PICTURE



Today I thought of drawing colorful combination of nature, sometimes we see in the morning the light of sun is so bright and each and every part of the nature shines. So I have chosen the hills for that drawing. You can see in this drawing i have used many colorful combination. So I have drawn this for students so that students can draw it very easily. I want to draw every kinds of nature painting and I will teach you all of those. So I hope you all love this and will learn from this. I have given below some easy steps.



Colors (soft pastel): Blue, Turquoise blue, burnt sienna, White, Prussian blue, yellow ochre, Light green, Deep green, Pupil and Light yellow.



Brustro Artist’s Pastel Papers 200 GSM A3





HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP (SOFT PASTEL)



STEP 1: In the first step, I have drawn the sky portion with light blue, turquoise blue and white understanding that the upper sky is deep and lower is light. And I have left some page for light. AndI blurred the color.

STEP 2: Then obviously sky have some cloud and the drawing takes a beautiful look so I have used white for cloud.

STEP 3: Then I have thought of drawing a beautiful hill for that I used Prussian blue and light blue leaving some areas in the right side for light and I have used the color deeply in the left side for shadow. Then I have used white for light effect in the right side and the peaks of the hills for showing snow.

STEP 4: then I have drew a basic sketch of hills after the upper mountains leaving some page below that for light.

STEP 5: This hills is in front so here snow has not fallen. So some trees has grown hear. For that in the right side I have used blue and then green. And in the left side in the lower portion I used burnt sienna and in the upper portion I used yellow ochre.

STEP 6: Now sun light has fallen in the left hills so I have put green for some more trees. Then in the right side I have drawn another hill in more fronts. Now we can see many alloys in these types of hills so in the middle alloy, in that I used blue and green and for the other portion I have used yellow ochre and burnt sienna mostly in the lower portion.

STEP 7: Now for the lakes I have used light blue and then leaving some page in the lake for lights I have used turquoise blue because the lake consumes the sky’s colors for clear weather. Then here comes the shadow part. I have put blue below the hill for shadow in the lake in the right side.


Artist Dilip Sarkar



THANKS FOR VISITING MY SITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...