Sunday 1 October 2017

how to draw oil paint | cool evening | beautiful landscape | Paint with ...







How to draw oil paint | cool evening | beautiful landscape | Paint with Dilip Art



ABOUT PICTURE



Hi friends, I am dilip sarkar, today I have shown how you can draw a beautiful evening of a hill area just before the sunset. So here I have given some easy steps for my viewers. As I always say nature painting always touches our heart so I want you to draw it easily to impress your family, friend and anyone you want. That’s why I have made this article for you. I hope you all enjoy it.



TOOLS:

BRUSHES: I used different types of brushes here such as flat brush No. 2, 4, 8, and 12 and round brush No. 0 and a flat 2 inch brush.

CANVAS SIZE: 18 x 14

COLORS: Prussian blue, Cobalt blue, Burnt sienna, Orange, Chrome yellow, Crimson red, flake white



HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP (OIL PAINTING)



STEP 1: Hi friends, In the first step I have put some color on my drawing pallet such as white , yellow, orange , red and burnt sienna. So now we can start our painting.



STEP 2: Now I wanted to draw an evening painting when sun is setting down. It’s really beautiful to draw this kind of sky because it really captures everyone’s attention for its color combination. So here I have put yellow and orange for the sky and in the middle I have left some round space for sun (you can see the picture for proper placement of the sun). Below the sun I have used the color deeply. You can use red and Orange for that. Then I blurred it as the way the color does not come into sun.



STEP 3: Then in the lower sky specially below the sun I have used red and Orange also little in the sides. Because in below the sun some reddish color are consumed in clouds in this kind of time of the evening and blurred it.



STEP 4: Now the lower part of the painting where I have drawn the hills. But before drawing the hills I have given a basic color. Fpr that basic color I have used burnt sienna Blue and Red blurred it.



STEP 5: Now I have again moved to sky part. I just gave the basic color on the lower portion before completing the sky part because it gives me the clear view of the painting and I then come to know that what colors will make the drawing more beautiful. Then I have used some red below the sun for more clouds which has consumed some colors in it.



STEP 6: Then I included little cloudier effects in both side on the sky area with Red Blue and White blurred it softly.



STEP 7: Now as we know we also see some white clouds whatever the time is. So I included some white cloud using flake white and Yellow



STEP 8: Now I again started the hill part after completing the sky part. Here I drew some hill area with Red Blue and burnt sienna mixing both the colors. I drew it on both sides left and right as we see in many places (see the pictures for proper drawing). And in the below of the hills I blurred it with white for showing some distance with the front hills.



STEP 9: Then o drew some more hills in the front with the combination of colors but mixing in a deep colors especially in white areas to meekly the cloudy effect in between the hills.



STEP 10: This step is basically for sending the whole picture away. For that in the very front I have drawn a tree with blue and burnt sienna. Don’t make the tree thick too much because in these kinds of places we don’t often see thick trees. So now you have a beautiful painting of a hill area in the evening.



Artist Dilip Sarkar



THANKS FOR VISITING MY SITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...