Friday 20 October 2017

India Gate Oil Painting | Pollution free environment | Happy Diwali






Now-a-days pollution became a common issue which is very much affecting our environment. There is much cause behind pollution. It may be because of the increasing number of diesel, petrol base vehicle, may be because of using too much crackers in Diwali like festivals, sewage, weedicides, smoke, and many more. But this article is about Delhi, the capital of India which has been very much polluted. For that Delhi Gov. has banned the crackers in this Diwali. Because according to other states of India, Delhi, Mumbai like over crowded cities use much crackers in Diwali which makes them warmer. I think it’s a good diction to save our nature because such festivals are festivals of lights and joy. The lights means to destroy all the darkness around us with the lights of joy not those harmful things. We can use divas and such thing as lights to celebrate and minimize the use of crackers. I am not saying no to them, what I am saying is to minimize the number of usage of crackers. Thus we can celebrate Diwali happily keeping our environment safe from being polluted. So giving this massage to all my viewers I have drawn India Gate. Also wish you all a very Happy Diwali.

Here I have given a little description how I have drawn this.

At first I have drawn the sketch of the India gate and then I have put deep blue, light blue for sky leaving some space in the middle for the gate. Then blurring it with fresh brush I have sprinkle some white and yellow dots on that. Then I have colored it with yellow ochre and orange. Then I have taken a thin brush for the detailing in the gate with the mixture of burnt sienna and tallow ochre. Now as we all know our India gate is always lighted so for that light I have used lemon yellow mixing with yellow ochre. If you get the proper lightness with only lemon yellow you don’t need to use yellow ochre and if you get it very light so use little amount of ochre with this (see the video for right placement). Then I have blurred the sides of the sky to have a highlighted area above the India gate. After that I have drew the light posts. Then I have used more detailing to make the painting more prominent

SEE the video linked for more information.

Hope you all have enjoyed this and will help to keep our nature and environment safe. And it’s my request to all my viewers that to be aware of doing anything that harms the nature this is everything without nature where shall we live, from where we will get oxygen and many more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...