Thursday 28 December 2017

Christmas tree acrylic paintings for beginners




ABOUT PICTURE



Hi, I am Dilip Sarkar, for all my viewers in this season of Christmas and New Year I am wishing all my viewers a very happy x-mass and a very happy new year 20018 in advance. So this picture is of a hill area covered with snow with a little cottage. Especially this picture is dedicated to this season. I have made it with very simple steps I hope you all love this and enjoy.



COLORS: Prussian blue, Burnt sienna, White, Yellow ochre, Lemon yellow, and Orange,



CANVAS: ‘24’x’18; BLACK CANVAS (use black acrylic to color the canvas black)



HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP (ACRYLIC COLOR)

STEP 1: This step is easy and interesting step as first step. First of all I want to tell you that this drawing is of night and this drawing has many lights so that I have used a black canvas. Because lights opens up more brightly in the dark bases and it will be easier to draw in the black canvas. I have chosen acrylic color because it gets dry easier and you can play light color on the deep color and also drawing gets brighter with this color.

So at first I have drawn a basic sketch of cottage with the brush taking blue and I have placed the cottage in the little lower of the middle so that it makes a background and the four background of the page itself. And I have put blue-white mix-up on the background to have the base of the night lighted with lights of Christmas.

STEP 2: Now I have covered the walls of the cottage with burnt sienna. And remember that it is a hill area so you have to give some variation when you are putting blue-white mix-up on the ground to have the ups and downs.

STEP 3: Now as we know in these kinds of area Christmas trees are found so I have drawn some Christmas tree in the right side of the drawing with blue and burnt sienna mix-up.

STEP 4: Now as I will give the lights decorated in the trees so obviously it should have some reflections. So there is some reflections in the front wall of the cottage. For that I have used the mix-up of yellow ochre, white and orange with spatula. I will recommend using spatula because you can easily and beautifully put color with that.

STEP 5: Now I have decorated the right tree with lights. For that I have used yellow and orange. Now painting is a game of light and shadow and also the reflections of lights. So I have used yellow and white in the other trees for the reflections of the lights. Now on the left wall of the cottage I have given some shadow. For that I have used blue and burnt sienna. And I have added a door and a window with white and yellow using spatula.

STEP 6: Now in this is the step of reflections you can say because here I have put yellow and white on the front area of the house for the reflection. And in the right ground I have first put burnt sienna the yellow and white mix-up. You can see the picture for the proper placement. And in the roof of the cottage there is snow fallen so I have used blue and white for the snow.

STEP 7: This is the very beautiful step. So here I have added two windows on the left wall of the cottage from where we can see the light inside the house. For that I have used yellow ochre and white. And in the left trees I have added snow with white and in the background I have added more snow in the trees back of the house. And also added some details on the ground and lighted some area as needed to develop the paintings beauty.


THANKS FOR VISITING. KEEP WATCHING MY SITE.



THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...