Saturday 9 December 2017

How to draw A cap - soft pastel




ABOUT PICTURE

Hi, I am Dilip Sarkar I love to make you known verity types of painting skills. This drawing is about how to draw a cap painting realistically. Here I have given some prospective of shading and coloring for a simple realistic painting. I hope you all enjoy this. If you love my article the keep in touch with my website, you will get more articles.

HOW TO DRAW A CAP (SOFT PASTEL)

STEP 1-: This article is especially dedicated to kids. So I have kept all the steps very simple. At first I have drew a sketch of the cap. You can take a prospective from the picture given or you can draw any type of cap. But if you are just a beginner try to draw this cap to understand how to give the shadings and color first. Here I have drawn DS as my sign of Dilip Sarkar; you can use other design relating your name.

STEP 2: Then I have used soft pastel here to give some shades to get a 3D or realistic effect. Remember this is not a blue cap it’s a white cap but in those areas where some shadow has arrived I have used blue soft pastel. Because when light falls on a white thing and on that side the visible shadows are blue and the very opposite side of coming light are generally black. So I have given blue on two different sides. And on the left side I have not put blue on that whole gap of the design of the cap because of the coming light. I have just given very little color on the left side and blurred it.

STEP 3: Then I have colored other designs with black pastel pencil like on my name sign and some other areas as you can see. If you have drawn any other design then you can as you want.

STEP 4: Then I shaded the right side for the shadow with black. You can see picture for better placement of the shading.

STEP 5: Now you have a proper drawing of a cap. You can add other details as you want.



THANKS FOR VISITING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...