Saturday 30 December 2017

Drawing Beautiful sun ray - soft pastel tutorial | Dilip Realistic Sketc...


ABOUT PICTURE

Hi I am Dilip Sarkar, today I have made a drawing of beautiful sun ray falling on the beautiful trees. But I have made the video keeping the camera upside down to make you curious that what I am drawing. But it was just a fun because sometimes you love to see something funny and it makes a good bonding with me you. So but you will draw it up righted. And I have given all the information how to draw yet it is very easy painting you can see the video and can know everything easily but yet the article will help you to have better idea of the drawing. So friends have fun and enjoy.

HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP (SOFT PASTEL)

STEP 1: At first I want to tell you that I have used a black paper because it is the painting of sun ray so this painting consist many lights so as I always told that lights opens up on a dark base. So I have put blue and red on the top of the page as the variation of the color of the sky the blurring it I again put some violet and pink then again blurred it. See video for more.

STEP 2: After the first cote has done now the time is for getting the coming sun ray. For that I have dragged the white soft pastel diagonally from top to almost middle or as you want the coming sun ray to be shown. Then I have blurred them but not too much that nothing can be seen but in a way that a base is ready of sun ray. Also use the finger diagonally.

STEP 3: Then in the middle of the page I have used red, orange, and yellow for a basic color of the trees drawing some shape of the tree where i will highlighted the leaves and make the trees prominent. You check the video for better placement of the color.

STEP 4: then in the upper sky I have used some more violate and little white and blurred it for effect of lightness. Now this is the very interesting part where our drawing will be almost completed. Here I have detailed the trees with a yellow soft pastel pencil. Basically I have highlighted the tree leaves.

STEP 5: Now I have dragged the bottom of some tree diagonally in very soft way with my finger. Because when the light fall on these trees sometime we can see the light to have a color of the nature which is basically nothing but the light fallen of the gathered trees. And also by this technique you can show that there is many more where the light has fallen and only the top of the tree is being shown.
Now you have a fine painting of beautiful sun ray falling on beautiful trees.

THANKS FOR WATCHING. KEEP VISITING MY CHANNEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...