Saturday 16 December 2017

How to Draw a moonlit night sky with acrylic painting | Dilip Realistic ...




ABOUT PICTURE




Hi this is Dilip Sarkar, it is another nature painting of moon light. As I am a nature lover I love the romantic frames of nature like this one. I have made it with acrylic color because many students before using oil painting go for the acrylic because it’s easy to use and faster. So I hope you all love this and enjoy.




HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP (ACRYLIC COLOR)




STEP 1: In the first step I have shown how to draw a moon for these kinds of painting. Many people keep the moon white but no I say first give a blue cote because moonlight consists some blue effect itself. Besides on this blue cote you can use white and it will take effects of shadows itself. So I fist drew a circle for moon where I put some blue and on that I have used white and blue mix up so that we can use raw white further.




STEP 2: Here I put some red in the left side to show the spots of the moon and the shadows of the moon.




STEP 3: Then in the right side I have used white again. But this time I have used blue-white mix up in some places but mostly only white. Remember that the left side should be little darker then right side and in the middle there should be some variation of dark and bright.




STEP 4: And fill the rest of the canvas with blue acrylic. You can use water for easy brushing of the color.




STEP 5: then as you all know when we see moon there is a beautiful and romantic light coming from the moon. So that’s the thing which will support to develop your painting’s beauty. To draw those take some mixture of white and blue and use the brush in a kind of arc on the sides of the moon. Use more water here.




STEP 6: Now a tree in these kinds of painting always brings a great romantic effect. So I here have drawn a tree with blue and burnt sienna.




STEP 7: then I have drawn some thin branches of the tree where I have made some leaves using same color combination. Now this is the time to take the painting to another level by adding light. For that I have used a spatula and added lights on the tree, branches of the tree etc.

You can add more details as you want your painting to be some different from other.







Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...