Sunday 30 July 2017

Group art exhibition 29 Th July 2017 | Gaganendra shilpa pradarshasala K...



Hi I am Dilip  Sarkar, artist and painter. I participated in this group art  exhibition. It is basically an art sculpture and painting exhibition held in Gaganendra shilpa pradarshasala Kolkata

,29 th July 2017. I have given my three painting. Here many artists and other celebrities like Wshim Kapoor, Biswanath Basu and Chiranjeet  Chakraborty has come and greeted us. It was a great day there. I enjoyed very much. They had appreciated me for my work and also others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...