Monday 31 July 2017

Drawing a beautiful cottage in the hill area with soft pastels | Dilip R...



ABOUT DRAWING

After verity types of paintings I wanted to draw some other kind of painting. There is many drawing of mine with soft pastel but I wanted to draw a painting where verity of drawing is punched. As in this video I drew a house, a hill which is on the forest in a realistic way. It is very challenging to open the beauty of such painting. But here I made it in a very easy way with some steps for beginners.




Tools: soft pastel, pencil, and Brustro Artist's papers 160 GSM 

HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP

Step 1:  At first sketch the outline of the drawing as in the picture. As I want to describe an afternoon I put sky color, blue and pink leaving some area in the right side for the lighter sky.  Then use ocher and light yellow for the lighter sky as I want to show the light source coming from there. And blur the colors carefully.

STEP 2: Then for more light use some white and blur it tending to blue.

STEP 3: This is very important step. First use green for the trees in the right side then for making it denser I used deep blue and brown from below to up. Then blur it with figure carefully. After the trees comes the area where the trees are based. For that little land I used yellow ocher and brown. Then the road part, for this I used red in the sides of the road and blurred it all towards the road.

STEP 4: Then comes the roof of the house. For the roofs I used brown and yellow ocher and shaded it in different way to describe the different roofs. Then draw doors and windows as in the picture. I recommend that use blue generally.

STEP 5: This step is specially for opening the painting’s beauty. Draw a layer of trees in the little top from the ground besides the house. After that another layer of trees I drew which is basically a part of the hill on where the house is made. After the wall area of the hill I used brown and yellow. In the front of the house I used green for the grasses and blue for the shadow.

STEP 6: Now in the far area from where light is coming basically I drew the hills with blue and the sky color as the way it shows detailed dark and light effect.

STEP 7: After blurring it I used white in the areas where I wanted to show light fallen.

STEP 8: Then draw the small rocks in the both sides of road with brown and then yellow ocher for the light effect. And below the rocks there is shadow generally so for that I used blue.

Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...