Friday 28 July 2017

Horse painting on canvas |Two Horses in a beautiful nature | Oil painting


Horse painting on canvas |Two Horses in a beautiful nature | Oil painting

For more information , visit my website :- http://www.dilipgallery.com/


Story of the picture:

You are watching my oil painting – “Two Horses in a beautiful nature”. This drawing is basically on fine arts. Here I use six types of colors such as burnt sienna, ivory black, Prussian blue, flake white, chrome yellow deep hue and lemon yellow. I use some different types of brushes like flat brush no. 4,8,12 ; fan brush no. 4, flat brush 2” and spatula knife. And a canvas that size is 60 x 36.



At first I sketch only two horses on the canvas with a soft pencil. Then I make a background except two horses with burnt sienna, ivory black, Prussian blue. Watch very carefully when 3 colors mixed, then a color like deep black created. To show deep jungle on the background, I use only lemon yellow and flake white with the help of fan brush no. 4 from right sight to left sight of the canvas, except two horses. Then to blur the right sight of the canvas for showing light sourcing, I use flat brush 2” without any color. Just I move the brush on the mixed color (lemon yellow and flake white) so that light sourcing and deep jungle should be transparent. After completing the background.

I start to draw colorful land and trees on it. To make the beautiful land, I just start to draw from the front sight to back sight of the canvas with the help of burnt sienna, flake white, lemon yellow and Prussian blue along with the help of brush like Flat brush no. 2 and 4.

Now I start to draw the tall trees. Here I use Burnt sienna and Prussian blue color as well as Flat brush no. 2 and 4. I draw the trees from the bottom to top of the land with the mixed color (Burnt sienna and Prussian blue) and then I use another color like Burnt sienna, Lemon yellow and Flake white (with mixed) on the trees from the right sight of the canvas to show light sourcing with Spatula knife.

Now I am going to draw the main part that is horse. Here you are watching two horses – one is brown and another is blue. I start on the brown horse. Horse drawing is not a difficult matter, but just to follow the parts of the body of the horse. Here I use Burnt sienna, Prussian blue, Lemon yellow and Flake white color and name of the brushes Flat brush no. 2, 4 and Fan brush no. 4. First I use burnt sienna on the whole body of the horse. Then to make shadow I use burnt sienna and Prussian blue with Flat brush no. 2, 4. Only to draw horse’s hair I use Fan brush no. 4. For creating light source I use Lemon yellow and Flake white (with mixed).

Now come to the next and final drawing that is blue horse. I use at first Prussian blue to cover the whole body of the horse. Then I use Prussian blue, ivory black and Burnt sienna (with mixing) for shadow where necessary. Just follow the muscles of the blue horse. It’s not so easy, but it’s easy when you draw it very carefully with gentleness. Most important part of the horse is eyes, hair, muscles and 3d tail. To draw 3d tail at first I draw a frame, then I just draw the tail outside the frame.

My thought behind this drawing:
I want to say in a beautiful nature there are two horses. They are romantic couple. Their eyes want to say something different watching the beautiful nature. Side by side the beautiful nature is contemporary here.

So now it’s your turn to say about my drawing.

Artist Dilip Sarkar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...