Thursday 27 July 2017

Paint With Dilip Art | A Beautiful Mountain Oil Painting


Artist Dilip Sarkar

For more information , visit my website :- http://www.dilipgallery.com/

welcome to my  you tube channel -- Dilip Art -- http://goo.gl/uw1soU
Please friends, don’t forget to say any comment & subscribe more

ABOUT PAINTING

A very dramatic dawn with falling sunlight and a view of such beautiful mountain landscape…such things give gentle warmth to the soul. The sight of such landscape make me feel romantic inside, who just wants to see the view of such beauty, and the sunlight at the same time fills my heart with profound peace and calm, making me stop and awe at the sublimity of the nature.



TOOLS:
Acrylic: Cobalt blue hue and white. Oil Colour: Flake white, Prussian blue, chrome yellow hue, lemon yellow, yellow ocher, chrome orange hue, burnt sienna, olive green and turquoise blue. Brushes – Flat brush no. 0, 2, 4, 8, 12; Fan brush no. 4; Spatula knife; flat brush 2‘’
Canvas – 24ʺ x 18ʺ

STEP 1: In the beginning of first step I want to show a kind of sky with fog where the light is coming from a side. For that I painted all the canvas with Cobalt blue hue and white.

 STEP 2: And then I used Cobalt blue hue, Flake white, Prussian blue, chrome yellow hue, lemon yellow, chrome orange hue in such a way the sky seems to be in a light effect getting lighter to deep from right to left .

STEP 3: Now the real painting begins. I drew a peak of a mountain in the middle of the canvas with burnt sienna. I made it with a spatula because it gives a good shape of the peaks more than the brush.

STEP 4: Then comes the lighted part of the hill. I put Flake white with spatula on the places where the light falls.

STEP 5: On the below of the mountain I drew some trees with olive green brush No. 2. Then I used Chrome orange hue, Yellow ochre for light effect, Cobalt blue hue and Flake white for blurriness to make it away.

 STEP 6: This is very important and beauty opening step. Then I used some mixture of Cobalt blue and Flake white for deep fog of the dawn below the trees.

STEP 7: Then after the fog I drew some base of bushes with blue and also the sides of the river in such a way it gives me the shape of the land as well but the land should be shaped as it is little higher from the river.

STEP 8: After that I drew sides of the river. In the left side I made rocks with burnt sienna and Prussian blue and in the right side for the grass I used Prussian blue, chrome yellow, yellow ochre Flake White and burnt sienna.

STEP 9: Then I drew some tree in the area where I made the bushes with the Prussian blue with 0 brushes. And then very carefully put orange in some areas in the trees as needed.

STEP 10: Then very carefully use white and yellow mixture in the trees for detailed light effect. Then in the rocks and in the hill area I used white.

STEP 11: Then I used greed for the river because of the shadows of other trees around it. And as some rock should be there i drew some rock with burnt sienna and then detailed it with white. And after that to make the very little wave and very little falls in the river i used turquoise blue and the lighted it with white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...