Monday 31 July 2017

Watercolor landscape painting | Dilip Realistic Sketching


Watercolor landscape painting | Dilip Realistic Sketching

ABOUT PICTURE

Hi, I am Dilip Sarkar welcome to my site of arts.
Here is an explanation of my water color painting how I made it. It is basically the painting of a hill area of dawn of spring where variety type of color combination we can see. It is very beautiful nature frame. And it’s very lovable to make the painting of nature because the nature consumes beauty so I love to put this beauty on the paper. And it is especially for beginners drawing but you have to take care of this painting otherwise you will not able to bring the beauty in the drawing.


TOOLS: water color paper, colors: cobalt Blue, Prussian blue, lemon yellow, carmine red, vermilion hue and ivory black. Flat brush Zero brush 12 no. brush

STEP 1: At first we have to do some setup for this painting.  We have to use tape surrounding the paper because this is a water color painting and sometime it happens that when you are using the water on the paper water goes under the paper and on the paper it takes another color. So this is a simple setup. Then put water on all the paper with brush.

STEP 2: After that you have to select a direction from where light will be coming.  So I selected the right side so I put light colors in the right side. So as the sky i used cobalt blue and some red in the leftwards.

STEP 3: To blur the colors as the first cote I used a very soft flat brush of no. 1⅟2. And use the brush horizontally on the wet page very carefully. And below this use some lemon yellow and blur it for coming light.

STEP 4: Now with the very light colors we will draw peaks of the hills in the far. It will be drawn in the upper portion of your page. So in the  right side to keep the light effect I used cobalt blue for the peak and in the left wards I made the peaks with red and mixture of red and blue for verity of color combinations.

STEP 5: Now from the middle of the page I drew a new peak of hill with blue in a kind of incline shape. And i blurred the lower area of the hill for some facts of farness.
STEP 6: Now above this I drew a new hill for the little far I used red carmine and vermilion hue and after that I used yellow on the top of the peak to make it colorful.

STEP 7:  Using the same method I made another hill with red and blue and yellow on the top for the light. And blur the lower areas for the farness in variety of places.

STEP 8: Then also made two front hills with blue red and yellow. And use the brush in the way it seems there is a dens bush area.

STEP 9: After 10 minutes drying the page I gave some touch ups because the colors had little faded away so for the shadows I gave the touch ups.

STEP 10: Now it’s vary artistic step. It is the step where you have to take care and also here you have to use a very thin brush and in a very skilled hand. Then draw some Christmas tree in many places some are small for far and some big for closer as it’s generally got in this types of hill. And don’t forget the shadows.  Very carefully draw the shadows with those colors you have used for trees with some watery brush.

STEP 11: Now last part is basically the beauty opening step I say. So here I made some big trees with Prussian blue and ivory black in the front. After this step automatically you will have a drawing of very beautiful imagination.

THANKS   FOR   VISITING   MY   SITE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...