Tuesday 1 August 2017

How to draw oil painting,beautiful sunlight at sea waves - acrylic




How to draw oil painting, beautiful
sunlight at sea waves - acrylic & Oil painting

ABOUT PICTURE

Hi I am Dilip Sarkar,
welcome to my website.
There is many painting of mine about seas
but it is little different. Here is my thought which is from a photograph that
there was a collision between two waves where the sunlight has fallen because
of a bolder. It left a great impact in my mind that I should put it into paper
so it is here. And here are some simple steps about how to draw it with oil
painting.



TOOLS: acrylic colors: Prussian blue, cobalt blue and
permanent red. Oil colors: yellow, ocher, light yellow, flake white, Prussian
blue.
BRUSHES: no. 0, 1, 6, 8, 12. And 2 inch flat brush

CANVAS: ‘24’ x ‘16’


HOW TO DRAW OIL PAINTING STEP BY STEP

STEP 1: First take a canvas of ‘24’ x ‘16’. Here on my canvas there had
already light ash color coding of acrylic color. You can use normal white canvas. After that I
drew a line with violet color mixing red and blue dividing the canvas in to
four-Foreground and background which is for the sea and the sky.

STEP 2: In the sky I have kept the right side light as it show the light coming from
there. So for that in the left side I put violet lighter than sea. And in the sea
I use some more color such as deep blue, very little amount of black and red in
somewhere as needed. So we did it with acrylic because we will use yellow color
so as it does not turn into green mixing with blue. After drying the acrylic color
(maximum 20 minutes) we will start coloring again with oil color.

STEP 3: Here is my imagination of drawing two wave meeting after colliding with a
bolder on where sunlight has fallen. For that make two opposite arc which
touches each other with yellow ocher, chrome yellow and little white.

STEP 4: To make the light effect I used white and yellow around the wave. I have
used the 1 inch soft brush in the way after taking the color splotching the
brush on the hard place when there is very less color rest uses it on the
canvas.

STEP 5: on both sides of the light stokes of the wave I used white and little yellow
with no. 1 flat brush but very carefully if you do any mistake in this step it
will ruin your drawing’s beauty.

STEP 6: Now here comes the very interesting part of this drawing. Now I took white
and yellow color with 12 no. brush mixing it with little amount of oil and
speeded it like sprinkling using finger on brush.

STEP 7: Now include more detail in dark and light effect with white and yellow for
inner waves. Then you will have a very beautiful painting.


THANKSFOR VISITING MY SITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...