Saturday 5 August 2017

How to draw a Cat with soft pastels and pencils | Dilip Realistic Sketching


How to draw a Cat with soft pastels and pencils | Dilip Realistic Sketching



ABOUT PAINTING:




After a long time I have drawn an animal painting. I thought to draw a cat painting for beginners. I see everyone drawing cat with water color, oil painting and many other colors. But I wanted to show how you can draw it with soft pastel in very simple and easy steps. So here is some tips with pictures how you can draw it.

Tools: COLORS (soft pastel): Frost Blue, Naples yellow, Yellow Ochre, Orange, Brown, Red, Sea Blue, White, Black gel pen, Deep Green Pencil, Dark Brown pencil,

PAGE: - Brustro Artist's Pastel Papers 160 GSM A4

STEP 1: In the first step, I drew a base of the inner ear and the lower area of the face with Frost Blue color and blurred it with gentleness. After this I left these areas for farther touch ups latter. Now we will go to the second step.

STEP 2: In the second step, I drew the middle head area between the ear, nose and the side hairs. For hair I choose yellow ochre, Orange, Brown and Red because it gives me a hairy effect. Use burnt for the sides outline of the nose but in the blur way. It will give you color combination of the nose. And in the side hair I drew some hair lines with burnt sienna. It gives the color combination of the hair. Now you will have the structure of the cat.

STEP 3: This is the eye part. For eye I used Naples yellow as the first base leaving a ball safe in the middle for the light reflection in the eye.

STEP 4: After that as we all know the eye of the cat is more suspense than any other animal eyes. So I then coated it again with green then highlighted with some white to give the glazy effect on the eye. Then I bordered the eye with black gel pen . Then for the cat eye ball as it is very I chased the pastel pencil again. You can use normal soft pastel sharply.

STEP 5: Then include more details on the hairs with pastel pencils of burnt sienna and orange. (As I did in the drawing)

STEP 6: Then I bordered the ear. And I used the pencil little deep areas for some different shape variation.

Again I included more detail in the eye very lightly with Green pastel pencils.

STEP 8: And in the back ground I put blue and deep blue. And then I blurred it.

After the painting will be done use spray for the stability of the pastels on the paper. Don’t forget to spray (Crystal Clear) it will keep your picture safe from being destroyed.



THANKS FOR VISITING MY SITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...