Monday 21 August 2017

drawing pink flamingos birds , landscape - acrylic paintings




Drawing pink flamingos birds, landscape - acrylic paintings


ABOUT PICTURE

Hi, I am Dilip Sarkar. Here is a painting of flamingo’s birds. Sometime ideas come from various things. That day I was watching discovery channel and got to see a beautiful picture of these birds but I just added some variety in the pictures of my imagination and also for making it little simple for students. So I drew it as easy as possible for you. Because I am not here just to show you what I know about art I want to let you know how to draw beautiful paintings with very easy processes. I hope you all enjoy it. Here is some simple steps.

Acrylic Colors - Here I use types of colors such as White, Yellow Ocher, Orange, Red, Prussian blue, Black & burnt sienna,

I use some different types of brushes like flat brush no. 4, 8, 12; fan brush no. 4, flat brush 2” and spatula knife.


HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP ACRYLIC PAINTING

STEP 1: First of all I want to tell about why I used black canvas. Black In the sense I colored black in all the canvas with black acrylic color. Because in this painting there is many compilations about darks and light such as the dark jungle area behind the flamingos bird, the lake, many other things like that.



So I put a color from the four backgrounds mixing chrome yellow and white. But I used the color as the top of the lake is much lighter than the lower portion. I kept the lower portion darker for many other shadows though I will put little light there. And lastly I blurred the color with a fresh brush for softness. Don’t let the color go in the upper portion beyond the top line of the lake.

STEP 2: After that I put green in the upper portion for the dense jungle. Because of black background I don’t need to do any other thing on that I has already a dense base.

STEP 3: Then I used yellow ochre in the lower portion of the lake for light coming. After putting the color I used a Fresh brush and blurred it.

STEP 4: Then it’s very interesting part when I drew the birds. It’s very easy to draw. First I used the brush and put pink in the way it likes like a birds belly portion.

STEP 5: And then I just drew the necks. And for the thin legs I used white yellow mix-up. That’s it friends there is nothing difficult.

STEP 6: Now drawing shadow is very easy. And as we all know generally lakes does not carry so much waves You don’t really need to draw waves specifically just put pink colors below each birds and blur it little softly in such a way it does not mix all up in the lake.

STEP 7: In this step I drew a land with burnt sienna. On that I added some details for flowers, leaves and light with orange and white.

STEP 8: Then obviously there should be some trees. So I just drew two trees with burnt sienna little thick for placing it in very front. And then i lighted it with white And Yellow.



THANKS FOR VISITING MY SITE



Artist Dilip Sarkar







No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...