Tuesday 1 August 2017

how to use soft pastels for beginners | A Landscape Drawing Tutorial |


How to use soft pastels for beginners | A Landscape Drawing Tutorial


ABOUT PICTURE

I am very much nature lover. But today I thought of drawing it in a new way and in a new color combination. This is very beautiful nature sight but it is very often when we see these types of combination in nature. So I thought why it would be in front of me always. So that’s why I drew it. And I wanted to let you all know how to draw it especially for beginners.

Tools: Soft pastel and drawing paper.




HOW TO DRAW WIT STEP BY STEP


STEP 1: Let me tell you little bit about the outline of the drawing so that you can sketch in a proper way. In this drawing I sketched a roadside area covered with trees with a beautiful sky. So I drew a sketch with blue soft pastel for clump of bushes in the right side. And Sky color for the sky. (see the picture to know more about the sketch).

STEP 2: This is pretty simple step I will not make it difficult for you. First I put little blue for the bushes in right side and little blue and green for left sides in such a way to show little more bushes and also little more trees. And some green I used for more trees above the bushes to make it in far.

STEP 3: In this step I used some purple to make a verity trees to open the beauty of the drawing. I saw somewhere these types of trees and this came in my view when I was drawing this. And I made the stems with brown.

SZTEP 4: Now matching the co-ordination of the drawing I thought there should be wall covering the left side trees. I used brown and yellowpreliminary for the wall then drew a kind of stick shape in the wall with white and burred it. Now you will a detailed wall.

Step 5: Now a simple part but an important one also because it will support the all upper drawing. So to make a beautiful road and grasses in the road sided I used blue and green in the very accurate way because otherwise it will ruin your drawing.

STEP 6: Now I used blue and ash for making the road made with pitch. But in this step you have to take care because you have to shade from left to right horizontal.

STEP 7: This is basically highlight step. Now to send the view of the drawing in the far way I drew a big tree in the very front of the painting which is basically with brown, blue and orange and yellow ochre for the light effect. And then for more beauty I made some flowers in variety of places as required with light yellow orange and red. And include more detain in the trees wall and many more places as require.



Thanks you all for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...