Tuesday 15 August 2017

Apple juice in the glass Paint with Acrylic & oil painting | 3D Art | Pa...


Artist Dilip Sarkar
For more information , visit my website :- http://www.dilipgallery.com/


Apple juice in the glass Paint with Acrylic & oil colors | 3D Art | Paint with Dilip Art

ABOUT PICTURE

So I after drawing many nature painting drew a different kind of painting. It is especially healthy drawing. I mean it’s a painting of a apple juice with apples. And also I here wanted to teach some other kind of techniques with different kind of color combinations in oil painting. So I selected this painting. Here is some step about how to draw it.

TOOLS:

COLOR: 449 VERMILION HUE, BURNT SIENNA, PRUSSIAN BLUE, FLAKE WHITE, AND CHROME YELLOW DEEP HUE.

Acrylic Colors: - BLACK AND BURNT SIENNA

I USE SOME DIFFERENT TYPES OF BRUSHES LIKE FLAT BRUSH NO. 2, 4, 8, 12;

CANVAS SIZE: - 12 X 12.

HOW TO DRAW OIL PAINTING STEP BY STEP



STEP 1: As we all know painting means the game of light and dark effect. Here what I am going to draw is apples and a glass of apple juice. So the glass itself a shining thing so if I put it in a dark background and include some light it will give the more beautiful effect combining with light and darkness. Another reason of drawing in dark background is it takes suspense in it which I think touches the observer’s heart. So I used mixing black, red and burnt sienna acrylic color for background as a deep background.

STEP 2: Sketching is obviously necessary whatever color I use for drawing. So I used white glass pencil for the sketching but you have to be careful about your sketching. If the sketching is not perfect then you painting are going to be bad. So concentrate while sketching.

STEP 3: Now I started with apple drawing. As the first cote I used 449 VERMILION HUE leaving some place in where the light will be fallen. Basically the light falls in the bulged area in the apple. And I used yellow in the top of the apple.

STEP 4: The place in the apple where I left some area for light I colored it with blue and white mix up. Then I blurred it very carefully with another brush which would have not used yet. After that as the light has fallen in the upper area so I have to darkie the lower area for the shadow. So that I used some burnt sienna for the shadow (you can take help of the picture).

STEP 5: I want to show a glass table here. So we all know there is a reflection of everything on the glass. That’s why I drew reflection of the apple in the glass. I did the image apple as same as I drew the real apple.

STEP 6: I then drew another same apple in the left side and also I drew the reflection in same method. But I just drew the left apple in a very little inclination which gives realistic shapes of those apples together. Because in natural two apples can’t stand straight.

STEP 7: Now it’s a very important step because if you do any mess in this step it will ruin your painting. Here I will draw the glass. Glass consumes light itself. So I suggest keeping a glass in front you for a idea of light for glaze while drawing the glass. So I used white and blue mix-ups in the different places of the glass and blurred some places as it needed to develop the glassiness.

STEP 8: As the apples are in the back of the glass so the red color of the apples is being consumed in the glass. So for that I used 449 VERMILION HUE color but somewhere deep and somewhere light. And after that I again blur some areas with empty brush. So now you will have a proper glass drawing. Then I drew the reflection using same colors.

STEP 9: Now with mixing the 449 VERMILION HUE, yellow and white I highlighted the juice. i prefer using very less color while highlighting.

Step 10: For the apple stalk I used very thin brush and colored with burnt sienna. I used the brush from upper part of the stalk to lower part as the way upper is little lumpy and lower is thin. Then I used yellow ocher and then white for light effect.

STEP 10: And in this step as the apples, glass and the reflections consumes little amount of light I included some light effect in lower areas of the apple with white and yellow mix ups.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...