Tuesday 1 August 2017

Drawing A storm moment with soft pastels | Dilip Realistic Sketching



Drawing A storm moment with soft pastels | Dilip Realistic Sketching



ABOUT DRAWING



Hi, I am Dilip Sarkar, Welcome to my channel.

This is basically the painting for beginner. Sometimes our nature calls a very dangerous thing named storm which destroy many things in our nature for reestablishing many more. So here I wanted to show how it is drawn with soft pastel. I love working with soft pastel for its smooth ness and realness that’s why I have chosen soft pastel for this painting. I hope you all enjoy this and will learn from this.

Tools - Mungyo soft pastel, black pastel pencil, 2B sketch pencil.




HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP

STEP 1: This is basically a beginner painting of a village in a stormy weather so for that i am showing it from very beginning how to draw it with soft pastel. At first what you have to do is to draw the sketch of the painting as I did. Here I drew two houses, trees back of those and a line for a river.

STEP 2: As you all know the sky in the stormy weather is basically dark but in its own color variation. So I put blue, pink, and brown in the top of the page leaving some space above the houses. This space is to describe cloud. And I blurred it. And also put some brown on the side to make little dark in there to differ some darkness from light. And then again put some pink on the top of the trees in the back of the trees.

STEP 3: Now comes the tree. As a first cote I used green and on green some blue leaving some are on the top of the trees and blur it so it gives you a dense tree area there. On this cote you have to show some tops of small coconut tree in little far. For that I used blue but I drew the leaves of trees in the way the leaves looks like it is very much affected with the storm and turned to leftwards for the stormy wind and some with black for little front and taller trees in same method.

STEP 4: For the walls of the house I used brown. But I recommend to use it in this way put the colors on the top of the wall and blur it to the entire wall because the shading comes from there. And for the other wall I used yellow ochre and brown in the same method then included more detail to make it little darker but in these steps. Don’t put any dark colors in the first cote.

STEP 5: After drawing the doors and windows with black here comes the roof and the beats of the houses. For roofs I used pink and blue leaving space in the middle of the roofs. This space gives you the effect of shadow and lighting basically. And for the bits I used brown and for the borders I used black.

STEP 6: Now put brown on where you drew the line for the river but outside the river from where the grass area starts. After that blue and then green towards houses and blur it carefully. Make sure your colors should not come into the river

STEP 7: And because of the stormy sky the color of river will not be only blue it should consume some colors of sky. So I used blue then brown for shadow and pink in somewhere and blurred it.

After this I drew a bridge with brown and bordered only one side. After that I drew some sticks on the bridge with black and added them with black.

Then include more details in the borders, in the sky and many more places as needed.

STEP 8: Now to show in the storm it rains use the pastel sharply for the rains with white in the little incline shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...