Monday 14 August 2017

Sunset mountains drawing with soft pastels | Dilip Realistic Sketching



Sunset mountains drawing with soft pastels | Dilip Realistic Sketching

ABOUT PAINTING

This painting is taken from photography. One day I was watching photo album of some hills and I noticed an interesting fact there is two different color combination of the hill in same time but in different days. All that I want to say that we see different color combination of nature different days. So that strikes in my mind and I picked a photo and put that real photo into a painting. But just added some more colors and changed some other things. So here I am giving some tips on how you paint a hill in different color combination with soft pastel.

HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEP

STEP 1: In the step 1 I just drew some very basic thing. I put blue color on top as sky. Then I drew a shape of hill with very sharp peaks with blue. And as you can see in the picture I didn’t gave the color in all over the hill except the peaks, I just gave it in some places because I will make a cloudy effect on that later. And try to draw the peaks very beautifully.

STEP 2: Then I made the sky colorful putting some colors. But in my mind I first selected a side from where the light would be coming. As I selected the right side as a light side I put pink in left side and llitle pink and yellow ochre in the right side and blured it. But as you can see I didn’t put yellow ochre in left because to have a dark effect in left side and the light effect on the right side.

STEP 3: After that Putting some whit in the left side making it little cloudy I gave orange and very little redin the right side to make it lighter. Now you should have a question that why I did the light effect with orange not with yellow. It’s because it is afternoon time when the sunlight is falling that’s why I did it with orange. And I blurred it because hill’s surroundings are always cloudy.

STEP 4: Then on the right side I drew another side of the hill with yellow ochre where I will show some more little peaks which we can see on the hills. And just next to that I drew a line with brown which shows that area is not straight. It’s a kind of hill shape.

STEP 5: Then I put white and blurred in the hill to make some cloudy effect and then drew some more peaks in the area where I put the yellow ochre and also in some other places as needed to make the drawing more beautiful..

STEP 6: And I also detailed some places in the hill with blue to make the shadows.

STEP7: Now the tree part. In tree part here is some step to draw. Step in the sense because of it’s a hill area here many tree. So at first I drew a base of trees where I put three colors such as blue green and brown. First I put blue for the trees in the far. But I suggest to use the pastel in a kind of wave shape of high amplitude. It will give you a shave which would seem like there is many trees. So after that I used green for little more trees In little more front then I used brown in the same way. Now you will see a proper base of trees.

STEP 8: Now I made the lower part of the hill cloudier. So I put pink and white in the blur way to make that cloud. And because of I used whit and ping for the lower cloud it shows some light also are fallen in there that’s why I have darken the upper hill with blue, not too much but a little bit as it needs.

Step 9: Now I drew some very fron trees with black pastel pencil carefully on that blue green brown base of trees.

STEP 10: And I drew some more big tree for more front trees with black pencil.

STEP 11: Lastly I included more details in the many places like tree heads which is being seen from the series of trees. Because there is many trees some are small and some are big. And also I detailed in the peak of hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...