Friday 11 August 2017

Beautiful flowers drawing with soft pastel | Dilip Realistic Sketching



Beautiful flowers drawing with soft pastel | Dilip Realistic Sketching
ABOUT PAINTING

It’s basically beginning drawing. I think there are many things in the nature which is very simple to draw. Thinking it’s simple they draw it as they want but the drawing becomes not beautiful as much they expect because of the wrong color combination. Before drawing a painting I think you should be sure about the color combination. So here I wanted to show how you can draw a very simple drawing very beautiful with some simple steps.

Tools: COLORS (soft pastel): Frost Blue, light yellow, Yellow Ochre, Turquoise Blue, Brown, Pink, White, Deep Green, Volte, Orange

PAGE: - Brustro Artist's Pastel Papers 160 GSM A4

HOW TO DRAW STEP BY STEPS

STEP 1: This painting is very simple. The first step is important here. Because thing painting has nothing special but to make this simple drawing a beautiful painting I here have chosen some very beautiful color combination of nature on which the followers looks more beautiful. So I put blue, violet and very little turquoise blue in the top, the yellow ochre and green in the middle (remember green should be in the lower area of the middle) and below next to the middle again I put turquoise blue.

STEP 2: And then I just blurred it in a very smooth way.

STEP 3: In this step I drew a base on which I have drawn the flowers. So for that I put more violet in the lower and some grass and then blurred it. But very softly as such the grass should not mix up in with the other colors. I mean just blur once.

STEP 4: Now let’s make the upper portion little foggy. For that I used white and blurred it very softly. It’s basically for opening the beauty of the painting.

STEP 5: Then little more long grasses we need. So I drew some more long grasses again blurred it. I blurred it because these are for making it little dense and for some grasses for far.

STEP 6: Here after drawing some final stems of the flowers. Then I drew white flowers and I think the best thing to draw the flowers is soft paste pencil .Because with pastel pencil I can draw perfectly these little things.

STEP 7: Then add some yellow ochre in the lower grasses for very little lighting. It’s detailing but you can add more detail as needed. Use the spray to stabilize the painting.

THANKS FOR WATCHING.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...