Tuesday 29 August 2017

How to use soft pastels on paper , A Large Waterfall - soft pastel




How to use soft pastels on paper, A Large Waterfall - soft pastel

ABOUT PICTURE

As I travel a lot I see water falls in many places. But I wanted to makea large waterfall falling in steps. It is difficult for beginners for that I wanted make it easy for students. I hope you will enjoy this drawing. You can follow the few easy steps below

Step 1: Here I am using a black sheet because I have to use many lighting in waterfalls and light takes very bright look mostly on the dark. So as the base I put sky and pink color and blurred it.

STEP 2: So I drew the outline of the rocks on where the water fall is drawn. I used deep blue for that. I drew some steps on the rock instead of drawing a straight water falls. And for the side area I uses burnt sienna and yellow in blur way.

STEP 3: Here I used sky blue for the falling water. And I used the color according to an idea of water falls on steps. You can see the picture how I drew it. It is also a basic color because I will put white on it which will show the reflecting lights. And after that I put sky blue and white at the left side and below the water fall to make a lots of water as we see it looks like water bushes in the below area of water falls. And in the right lower corner I made another side of waterfall with burnt sienna little red and little yellow.

STEP 4: In the previous step you have made a beautiful frame of the painting but it still lacks in something which is light. So for that I used white in the water falls for light as the way It show the speedy falling water and the waves in it. And I detailed it some places also with white and yellow in the side areas and little bits of sky area.

STEP 5: And lastly I included more detail in many areas and lighted the sky in the upper right corner and some other areas as needed to open the paintings beauty.

To make more beautiful Image it animated. It will make students interested in art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Dra...

Moonlight Night Scenery drawing With Oil Pastel - Simple Oil Pastel Drawing | Dilip Art Hi friends I'm Dilip Sarkar I have tried to ma...